Montana - School-based or School-linked Mental Health Services: Programs and Services
Administrative Rules of Montana, Public health and human services, Chapter Children's mental health services, Subchapter Comprehensive school and community treatment program, 37.87.1802 Comprehensive school and community treatment program: contact requirements
(1) The licensed mental health center providing a comprehensive school and community treatment (CSCT) program must have a written contract with the school district.
(2) The mental health center must identify each school in which CSCT services will be provided, including:
- (a) specific services to be provided;
- (b) staffing by position and minimum qualifications; and
- (c) a description of the mental health services provided by the mental health center during and outside of normal classroom hours.
(3) The school must identify:
- (a) the provision of transportation and classroom space during non-school days as described in ARM 37.106.1956(1)(i);
- (b) the role of the school counselor and the school psychologist, as appropriate, in the provision of mental health services and supports to youth including coordination with the CSCT program;
- (c) program supports, including telephone, computer access, locking file cabinet(s), and copying, that the school will make available to CSCT staff while providing services within the school;
- (d) office space dedicated to CSCT which must be adequate and appropriate for confidentiality and privacy for the services provided; and
- (e) treatment space available to CSCT large enough to host a group during both school and nonschool days.