Michigan - Staff wellness program: Program requirement
Michigan Administrative Code R 388.273 Duties of department.
Rule 3. The department shall develop policies to be approved by the state board of education, with research-based statements, guidance, and resources on coordinated school health for school districts that includes, but are not limited to, all of the following:
- (a) Assist school districts in the planning, organization, administration and evaluation of their coordinated school health initiatives.
Michigan Administrative Code R 388.271 Definitions.
(b) "Coordinated school health" includes, but is not limited to, all of the following:
- (i) Health education.
- (ii) Physical education.
- (iii) Nutrition services.
- (iv) Social emotional health.
- (v) Health services.
- (vi) Healthy school environment.
- (vii) Parent and community engagement.
- (viii) Health promotion for staff.