Colorado - Family Engagement in Local Governance: Stakeholders
C.R.S. 22-11-401. School accountability committee - creation - qualifications - elections
(1) (a) Each district public school and each institute charter school shall establish a school accountability committee. Each school accountability committee shall consist of at least seven members as follows:
- (I) The principal of the school or the principal's designee;
- (II) At least one teacher who provides instruction at the school;
- (III) At least three parents or legal guardians of students enrolled in the school;
- (IV) At least one adult member of an organization of parents, teachers, and students recognized by the school; and
- (V) At least one person who is involved in business or industry in the community.