Idaho - Vaccination Waiver: Policy requirement
IDAHO STATUTES. TITLE 39. CHAPTER 48. SECTION 39-4802.
(1) Any minor child whose parent or guardian has submitted to school officials a certificate signed by a physician licensed by the state board of medicine stating that the physical condition of the child is such that all or any of the required immunizations would endanger the life or health of the child shall be exempt from the provisions of this chapter.
(2) Any minor child whose parent or guardian has submitted a signed statement to school officials stating their objections on religious or other grounds shall be exempt from the provisions of this chapter.
IDAPA 16.02.15.110. EXEMPTIONS TO IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENT
When supporting documentation is in the possession of school authorities, at the time of admission and before attendance, a child who meets one (1) or both of the following conditions in Subsections 110.01 and 110.02 of this rule, will not be required to receive the required immunizations. Effective Date (4-7-11)
01. Life or Health Endangering Circumstances. A signed statement of a licensed physician that the child's life or health would be endangered if any or all of the required immunizations are administered. Effective Date (4-7-11)
02. Religious or Other Objections. A signed statement of the parent, custodian, or legal guardian that must be either: Effective Date (5-18-18)T
- a. On a standard Department form or similar form provided by the school; or Effective Date (5-18-18)T
- b. A signed statement that must include: Effective Date (5-18-18)T
Source: Idaho Department of Administration