Georgia - Vaccinations: Policy requirement
O.C.G.A. §20-2-771. Immunization of students
(b) No child shall be admitted to or attend any school or facility in this state unless the child shall first have submitted a certificate of immunization to the responsible official of the school or facility.
Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia Rule 511-2-2-.02. Immunization Required
(1) Except as otherwise provided, immunization against the following diseases shall be required of all children entering a school or childcare facility operating in the state:
- (a) Diphtheria;
- (b) Haemophilus influenzae type B (not required on or after the fifth birthday);
- (c) Hepatitis A;
- (d) Hepatitis B;
- (e) Measles;
- (f) Meningitis;
- (g) Mumps;
- (h) Pertussis;
- (i) Pneumococcal (not required on or after the fifth birthday);
- (j) Poliomyelitis;
- (k) Rubella (German measles);
- (l) Tetanus; and
- (m) Varicella (chickenpox).
(2) A parent or guardian must submit a valid Certificate of Immunization for any child entering a school or childcare facility in the state of Georgia for the first time.
<a href="http://sos.ga.gov/”>Source: Georgia Secretary of State
Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia Rule 160-5-1-.28. Student Enrollment and Withdrawal