Pennsylvania - Student Searches: Program Requirements
Pennsylvania Unconsolidated Statutes 2016 Act 86. Section 510.2. Publication of Rules, Regulations and Policies.
The board of school directors of a school district shall post on its publicly accessible Internet website the following rules, regulations and policies to the extent that they are required to be adopted by the school district under Federal or State law:
(1) The following relating to students:
- (i) Admission of beginners.
- (ii) Attendance, excusals and truancy.
- (iii) Withdrawal from school.
- (iv) Student discipline.
- (v) Suspension and expulsion of students.
- (vi) Searches.