Nevada - Tobacco-Free Environments: Policy or Plan Requirements
Nevada Revised Statutes 202.2483. Smoking tobacco: Prohibited in certain areas; voluntary creation of nonsmoking areas; local regulation; posting signs; removal of paraphernalia; enforcement; retaliation prohibited.
Except as otherwise provided in subsection 3, smoking tobacco in any form is prohibited within indoor places of employment including, but not limited to, the following:
- (a) Child care facilities;
- (b) Movie theatres;
- (c) Video arcades;
- (d) Government buildings and public places;
- (e) Malls and retail establishments;
- (f) All areas of grocery stores; and
- (g) All indoor areas within restaurants.
Without exception, smoking tobacco in any form is prohibited within school buildings and on school property.