Arkansas - Bullying Policy Scope: Policy or Plan Requirements
Policy Or Plan Requirements
2017 Arkansas Code 6-18-514. Antibullying policies
- (1) The board of directors of every school district shall adopt policies to prevent bullying.
- (2) The policies shall:
- (i) Clearly define conduct that constitutes bullying.
- (ii) The definition shall include without limitation the definition contained in subsection (b) of this section;
- (B) Prohibit bullying:
- (i) While in school, on school equipment or property, in school vehicles, on school buses, at designated school bus stops, at school-sponsored activities, at school-sanctioned events; or
- (a) By an electronic act that results in the substantial disruption of the orderly operation of the school or educational environment.
- (b) This section shall apply to an electronic act whether or not the electronic act originated on school property or with school equipment, if the electronic act is directed specifically at students or school personnel and maliciously intended for the purpose of disrupting school and has a high likelihood of succeeding in that purpose;