Oregon - Bullying Policy Scope: Policy or Plan Requirements
Oregon Revised Statutes 339.356 District policy required.
(2) School districts must include in the policy:
- (d) A statement of the scope of the policy, including a notice that the policy applies to behavior at school-sponsored activities, on school-provided transportation and at any official school bus stop.
Oregon Revised Statutes 339.351 Definitions for ORS 339.351 to 339.364.
(2) “Harassment, intimidation or bullying” means any act that:
- (a) Substantially interferes with a student’s educational benefits, opportunities or performance;
- (b) Takes place on or immediately adjacent to school grounds, at any school-sponsored activity, on school-provided transportation or at any official school bus stop;