Utah - Communication of Bullying Policy: Policy or Plan Requirements
Utah Code 53G-9-605. Bullying, cyber-bullying, hazing, abusive conduct, and retaliation policy.
(4) A copy of a policy shall be:
- (a) included in student conduct handbooks;
- (b) included in employee handbooks;
- (c) provided to a parent or a guardian of a student enrolled in the charter school or school district; and
- (d) distributed to parents.
Utah Administrative Code R277-613-4. LEA Responsibility to Create Bullying Policies. [Repealed and revised as of 10/1/2018]
B. Each LEA shall:
- (1) post a copy of its policy on the LEA website; and
- (2) provide a copy of the LEA policy or uniform resource locator (URL) to the State Superintendent of Public Instruction at the Utah State Office of Education.
Utah Office of Administrative Rules