Oregon - HE K-12 curriculum—mental and emotional health (HS): Curricula
Oregon Health Education Standards and Performance Indicators
HIGH SCHOOL OUTCOMES
- HE.1.12.1 Predict how healthy behaviors can affect health status.
- HE.1.12.2 Describe the interrelationships of physical, mental, social, emotional, and environmental health.
- HE.1.12.3 Explain how environment (both physical and social) and personal health are interrelated.
- HE.1.12.4 Justify ways to reduce or prevent injuries and health problems.
- HE.1.12.5 Describe the importance of accessing medical care and self-care and exams.
- HE.1.12.6 Explain how genetics and family history can impact personal health.
- HE.1.12.7 Identify and analyze barriers that prevent people from practicing a variety of healthy behaviors.
- HE.1.12.8 Explain disparities that exist between access to health care and health status.