State law addresses bullying prevention.
Oregon Health Education Standard and Performance Indicators
HIGH SCHOOL OUTCOMES
- HE.1.12.23 Explain characteristics of a healthy relationship that is free from threats, coercion or abuse.
- HE.1.12.24 Express that everyone has the right to say who touches their body and how.
- HE.1.12.25 Express that it is never ok to touch someone, or make someone touch you if they don't want to.
- HE.1.12.26 Describe a range of ways to express affection within healthy relationships.
- HE.1.12.27 Discuss the impacts of bullying, sexual harassment, sexual abuse, sexual assault, incest, rape, stalking, and dating violence.