Topic is not addressed in state statutes or regulations.
Wyoming Administrative Rules 206-0002-6 District and School Accreditation
(n) School Culture, Climate, and Safety. The district has a plan for promoting positive school culture and learning environments that are safe, orderly, and conducive to learning for all students.
- (i) School Culture and Climate. The culture and climate in all schools is designed to ensure positive relationships and decrease harassment, intimidation, and bullying.
- (ii) School Safety. All schools use multiple strategies to ensure the physical safety of students. These are defined in a district crisis management plan.
Wyoming Statutes 21-2-204. Wyoming Accountability in Education Act; statewide education accountability system created.
(n) For alternative schools, the indicators of school level performance shall be:
- (i) Academic achievement and growth;
- (ii) Readiness for college and careers;
- (iii) Measures of school quality including climate;
- (iv) Measures of engagement including implementation of student success plans.