State law addresses vaccinations.
Oregon Administrative Rules 333-050-0020 Purpose and Intent
(1) The purpose of these rules is to implement ORS 433.235 through 433.284, which require evidence of immunization, a medical or nonmedical exemption, or immunity documentation for each child as a condition of attendance in any school or facility, and which require exclusion from school or facility attendance until such requirements are met.
(2) The intent of the school and facility immunization statutes and these rules is to require that:
- (a) A new enterer provide a signed and dated Certificate of Immunization Status form documenting evidence of immunization, documentation of medical or nonmedical exemption, or immunity documentation.
Oregon Administrative Rules 333-050-0050 Immunization Requirements
(2) For purposes of ORS 433.267(1), immunizations are required as follows (see Primary Review Table to determine the number of required doses for a child's age or grade):
Oregon Revised Statutes 433.267 Immunization of school children; rules; exceptions; effect of failure to comply
(1) As a condition of attendance in any school or children’s facility in this state, every child through grade 12 shall submit to the administrator, unless the school or facility the child attends already has on file a record that indicates that the child has received immunizations against the restrictable diseases prescribed by rules of the Oregon Health Authority as provided in ORS 433.273, one of the following...
Required Immunizations by Ages and Grades
This page outlines the required vaccines by age and grade